Wednesday 7 March 2018

Get to know me tag!

 I thought I would do a 'get to know me' tag. Mainly because I love answering questions! I just took these questions from here so if you fancy having a go! 




Are you named after anyone?
Well not specifically but my Mum once told me there was a character in Star Trek with the same name as me, but she was only in it for one episode.


https://www.reddit.com/r/startrek/

When was the last time you cried?
Honestly I cry all the time, it's good to cry. It's like a stress relief I think.


Do you have kids?
Nooo, no thank you haha!


If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Yes! Of course, haha. Although we would fight a lot, I know that. 


Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Me? Nooo, never!


What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Physically it's hair, I don't know why... But I take a lot of notice in peoples attitudes and how they talk to other people. I like to think I'm a pretty good judge in character.

What is your eye colour?
Hazel, but they're more green than anything really.


Scary movie or happy endings?
Scary movie! Horror films are my favourite. I love them. I'm the sort of person who can sit alone at 3am and watch a horror film in the dark. I'm yet to find one that really scares me yet though!


Favorite smells?
Petrol, and when my Granny does laundry. I don't know what detergent she uses but it's sooo good.


What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
I went to New York about 11 years go. I live in the UK so that's definitely the furthest I've ever been from home.


Do you have any special talents?
Not that I'm aware of! Maybe I just haven't discovered what it is yet.


Where were you born?
I live in Cornwall, England. So I was born in the main hospital in Cornwall called Treliske!


(Lonely Planet Images)


What are your hobbies?
Reading and writing are my main hobbies! But I grew up around horses so I guess you could class that as a hobby.


Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have two dogs called Herbie and Tilly, and two hamsters called Judith and Fez.


Tilly left and Herbie right


Do you have any siblings?
I have a younger brother and sister. Reuben is 6 and Eliza is 4.





What do you want to be when you grow up?
Well, as a grown up I think this ship has sailed. But when I was younger I wanted to be an astronaut or an English teacher.


Who was your first best friend?
My first true best friend was probably a girl I met in secondary school called Katie.


How tall are you?
I am 5ft 6" and 1/2


Funniest moment throughout School?
This is hard! I don't have any that stick out to me, so couldn't have been that funny!


How many countries have you visited?
I have been to Finland, America, Spain and France. So four.


What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
My favourite was English because I love reading and writing, and the worst was definitely Physics because my teacher never taught us anything.


What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume?
Lemonade for sure. I love rats and meerkats! And I can't choose between Ariana Grande Sweet like Candy, Paul Smith Rose or Calvin Klein Deep Eurphoria.

What would you (or have you) name your children?
I like Sebastian and Nuala (pronounced Noo-la).


What Sports do you play/Have you played?
I used to ride horses and I played hockey and netball in school.


Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
I'm making a whole other post about this so when I've done that I'll link it here!


How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
Like 2 I think.

How would you describe your fashion sense?
90's inspired. I love vintage from the 80's, 70's and 90's. But I love 90's fashion more than anything!


What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
iPhone. Although it does my head in, I don't think I could ever go back to an android.


Tell us one of your bad habits!
I bite my nails and I really wish I wouldn't!


Thank you for reading!
Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment